JDK created with jlink?

Nicolai Parlog
 Hi,

I'm pretty sure I've read that jlink is used internally to create the
canonical JRE/JDK runtime images. Did I get that right?

 so long ... Nicolai

--

PGP Key:
    http://keys.gnupg.net/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0xCA3BAD2E9CCCD509

Web:
    http://codefx.org
        a blog about software development
    https://www.sitepoint.com/java
        high-quality Java/JVM content
    http://do-foss.de
        Free and Open Source Software for the City of Dortmund

Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/nipafx

Re: JDK created with jlink?

Alan Bateman

On 06/01/2018 15:40, Nicolai Parlog wrote:
>   Hi,
>
> I'm pretty sure I've read that jlink is used internally to create the
> canonical JRE/JDK runtime images. Did I get that right?

Yes it does. You can look through Images.gmk [1] to see the options that
it uses (if you are interested).

-Alan

[1] http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk/jdk/file/tip/make/Images.gmk

Re: JDK created with jlink?

Nicolai Parlog
 Hi Alan,

thank you for your answer. Your (and the entire team's) quick and
informative responses are highly appreciated! :)

 so long ... Nicolai