Java Module support in Gradle 6.4 - request for feedback

Java Module support in Gradle 6.4 - request for feedback

Jendrik Johannes
Hi,

Gradle 6.4 (to be released in April) will finally have built-in support for
building Java modules. The initial implementation has just been merged and
is available in the latest nightly.

https://services.gradle.org/distributions-snapshots/gradle-6.4-20200323230320+0000-bin.zip

We are interested in early feedback! As there is no official documentation
yet, we have assembled a sample and added some more information here:
https://github.com/gradle/gradle/issues/890#issuecomment-603289940

If you are using Gradle to build Java modules, or have been waiting for
this to start doing so, we would love to hear from you by commenting on the
GH issue above.

Regards,
Jendrik on behalf of the Gradle team