PersistentTreeMap class

mark.reinhold
Here's the PersistentTreeMap class from my current fast-configuration
patch.  The native side uses Tokyo Cabinet right now, but it should be
pretty easy to adapt it to use the more widely-available Berkeley DB.

- Mark

Re: PersistentTreeMap class

mark.reinhold
2011/8/12 9:43 -0700, [hidden email]:
> Here's the PersistentTreeMap class from my current fast-configuration
> patch.  The native side uses Tokyo Cabinet right now, but it should be
> pretty easy to adapt it to use the more widely-available Berkeley DB.

Now with (hopefully) non-Mailman-scrubbable attachments ...

- Mark

PersistentTreeMap.java (3K) Download Attachment
PersistentTreeMap.c (7K) Download Attachment