RFR: JDK-8215026: Incorrect amount of memory unmapped with ImageFileReader::close()

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RFR: JDK-8215026: Incorrect amount of memory unmapped with ImageFileReader::close()

Jini George
Hello,

This is a request to review the proposed change to fix:

https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8215026

The webrev is at:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jgeorge/8215026/webrev.00/index.html

The background mail thread for this change is at:
http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/jigsaw-dev/2018-December/014043.html

Thank you,
Jini.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: RFR: JDK-8215026: Incorrect amount of memory unmapped with ImageFileReader::close()

Alan Bateman
On 10/12/2018 05:40, Jini George wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This is a request to review the proposed change to fix:
>
> https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8215026
>
> The webrev is at:
>
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jgeorge/8215026/webrev.00/index.html
This looks okay to me.

-Alan
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: RFR: JDK-8215026: Incorrect amount of memory unmapped with ImageFileReader::close()

Jini George
Thank you.

-Jini.

On 12/10/2018 1:51 PM, Alan Bateman wrote:

> On 10/12/2018 05:40, Jini George wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> This is a request to review the proposed change to fix:
>>
>> https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8215026
>>
>> The webrev is at:
>>
>> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jgeorge/8215026/webrev.00/index.html
> This looks okay to me.
>
> -Alan
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: RFR: JDK-8215026: Incorrect amount of memory unmapped with ImageFileReader::close()

Jim Laskey (Oracle)
In reply to this post by Jini George
+1


> On Dec 10, 2018, at 1:40 AM, Jini George <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> This is a request to review the proposed change to fix:
>
> https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8215026
>
> The webrev is at:
>
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jgeorge/8215026/webrev.00/index.html
>
> The background mail thread for this change is at: http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/jigsaw-dev/2018-December/014043.html
>
> Thank you,
> Jini.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: RFR: JDK-8215026: Incorrect amount of memory unmapped with ImageFileReader::close()

Jini George
Thanks, Jim!

- Jini.

On 12/10/2018 6:18 PM, Jim Laskey wrote:

> +1
>
>
>> On Dec 10, 2018, at 1:40 AM, Jini George <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> This is a request to review the proposed change to fix:
>>
>> https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8215026
>>
>> The webrev is at:
>>
>> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jgeorge/8215026/webrev.00/index.html
>>
>> The background mail thread for this change is at: http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/jigsaw-dev/2018-December/014043.html
>>
>> Thank you,
>> Jini.
>