RFR (XS): 8220409: [TESTBUG] jdk jtreg test jdk/modules/scenarios/overlappingpackages/OverlappingPackagesTest.java - testOverlapWithBaseModule tests the wrong thing

RFR (XS): 8220409: [TESTBUG] jdk jtreg test jdk/modules/scenarios/overlappingpackages/OverlappingPackagesTest.java - testOverlapWithBaseModule tests the wrong thing

Langer, Christoph
Hi,

please review this small test fix.

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~clanger/webrevs/8220409.0/

The test uses a wrong option "-add-modules" instead of "--add-modules" in one place.

Thanks
Christoph

Re: RFR (XS): 8220409: [TESTBUG] jdk jtreg test jdk/modules/scenarios/overlappingpackages/OverlappingPackagesTest.java - testOverlapWithBaseModule tests the wrong thing

Alan Bateman
On 11/03/2019 08:50, Langer, Christoph wrote:
> Hi,
>
> please review this small test fix.

> Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~clanger/webrevs/8220409.0/
>
> The test uses a wrong option "-add-modules" instead of "--add-modules" in one place.

The change to testOverlapWithBaseModule looks okay, the changes to the
imports are not needed but okay too.

RE: RFR (XS): 8220409: [TESTBUG] jdk jtreg test jdk/modules/scenarios/overlappingpackages/OverlappingPackagesTest.java - testOverlapWithBaseModule tests the wrong thing

Langer, Christoph
Thanks for the review, Alan. I pushed it.