jigsaw repo push problem (Read-only)

chris.hegarty
Hi,

I'm trying to push a changeset to the jigsaw/jigsaw/jdk repository and
am getting an error, "Read-only file system".

This would appear to be a problem on the server, but since his is my
first attempt to push anything to this repo there could be something
misconfigured in my environment!

 >: hg push
Enter passphrase for key '/home/chhegar/.ssh/id_rsa':
pushing to ssh://[hidden email]/jigsaw/jigsaw/jdk
searching for changes
remote: abort: could not lock repository jigsaw/jigsaw/jdk: Read-only
file system
abort: unexpected response: empty string

Thanks,
-Chris.

Re: jigsaw repo push problem (Read-only)

mark.reinhold
2012/1/26 8:05 -0800, [hidden email]:
> I'm trying to push a changeset to the jigsaw/jigsaw/jdk repository and am
> getting an error, "Read-only file system".
>
> This would appear to be a problem on the server, but since his is my first
> attempt to push anything to this repo there could be something misconfigured in
> my environment!

No, the problem is that you aren't (yet) a Committer for Jigsaw.

I'll make you an Author for now; please ask Mandy or Alan to push your
changesets.

- Mark

On 01/26/12 04:26 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
> 2012/1/26 8:05 -0800, [hidden email]:
>> I'm trying to push a changeset to the jigsaw/jigsaw/jdk repository and am
>> getting an error, "Read-only file system".
>>
>> This would appear to be a problem on the server, but since his is my first
>> attempt to push anything to this repo there could be something misconfigured in
>> my environment!
>
> No, the problem is that you aren't (yet) a Committer for Jigsaw.

D'oh!

> I'll make you an Author for now; please ask Mandy or Alan to push your
> changesets.

Thanks Mark, will do.

-Chris.

> - Mark

Re: jigsaw repo push problem (Read-only)

Alan Bateman
On 26/01/2012 16:28, Chris Hegarty wrote:
> :
>
>> I'll make you an Author for now; please ask Mandy or Alan to push your
>> changesets.
>
> Thanks Mark, will do.
I'll push it for you shortly.

-Alan